NDT (Non Destructive Testing):
"Quality control test procedures that examines the integrity of (or lack, thereof) materials, components or systems without causing damage to them."
-- source: NDT Training & Testing Center
About Our Certifications
WJMG is an independent certified testing facility with and ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ensuring quality and consistency of all our results - every time!
- Skidmore-Wilhelm Instrument
- Magnetic Particle Portable Yoke
- Tensile Tester
- Impact Tester
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement Instrument
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detector Instrument
- Standard Measurement Instruments including: Scales, Rulers, Tapes
- Dial Calipers
- Fillet Weld Gauges
- Welding Power Supply
- Pressure Gauges
Download a Work Order request ...
For over 30 years Welding & Joining Management Group has successfully provided knowledge obtained by our experience, education and tests to help our clients solve their materials joining problems.
We establish quality management systems per ISO guidelines and deliver accurate analysis and reports quickly and right the first time.
The WJMG Mechanical Testing Arsenal:
- Tensile/Compression Testing Machine, 200,000# capacity (welds & cables, and other materials)
- Bolt Tension – Skidmore Wilhelm
- Charpy Impact Testing (CVN)
- Vickers & Knoop Micro-Hardness Testing Equipment, 10kg capacity
- Rockwell A, B, C & Brinell Hardness Testing Equipment
- Portable Rockwell Hardness Testing Equipment
- Bend Test Equipment, AWS, ASME, MIL-STDS, and API Codes
- Optical Microscopes to 800X with micrographs
- Stereomicroscope, 15X with micrographs & macrographs
- Magnetic Particle Testing Equipment
- Horizontal Wet Bench AC Unit (up to 1500 amperes)
- Dry or Wet tests, Fluorescent (black light) or visible light
- Hand-held Parker Yoke Tester AC/DC
- Penetrant Testing Equipment
- Portable or fixed bath
- Visible Dye
- Fluorescent Dye - black light
- Ultrasonic Testing Equipment
- Portable (Thickness, Longitudinal Wave)
- Portable ( Shear Wave)
- Load Bank, Verify Welding Power Supplies - 1000 ampere cap., portable
Instrument Verification & Testing Services ...
Welding Power Supply, Pressure Devices and a Tensile Tester. Our in-house testing laboratory allows us to provide the time and attention your project requires.
WJMG performs certification and calibration of measuring devices services to our clients. Instead of shipping your instrument and waiting weeks for its return, why not bring it to someone locally that you know and trust!
Same Day Material Test Reports (MTRs)
We can analyze small metal pieces or melt drill cuttings, filings and metal shavings with our “electric arc button furnace” to create a specimen for quick alloy analysis. In house and certified guarantees fast-turnaround, accurate results and professional service at competitive pricing.
Call to schedule your tests today 303-451-6759