A Barbee P200VR Hyrdostatic Tester is the latest addition to our metals testing arsenal.
- Heavy Duty Roll Frame: stainless steel square tubular frame.
- Air-Driven Piston Pump: lubricated, adjustable discharge pressure, automatically stalls at pre-set pressure, re-starts when pressure drop occurs, can be used in explosive environments.
- 3 Gallon SS Tank: complete with fill/vent cap, sight gauge and drain valve.
- 6” Dial Gauge SS with glycerin filled.
- Pressure ranges from: 0-1000 PSI up to 30,000 psi
- Chart Recorder: 8” chart, battery driven up to 30,000 psi
Welding Power Supply, Pressure Devices and a Tensile Tester. Our in-house testing laboratory allows us to provide the time and attention your project requires.
WJMG™ performs certification and calibration of measuring devices services to our clients. Instead of shipping your instrument and waiting weeks for its return, why not bring it to someone locally that you know and trust! We can usually complete the job within 24 hours. Call today to schedule.
The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) has adopted new Flowline Rules effective as of May 1st, 2018:
Pipeline from the wellhead to the DOT transfer location must now be API 1104 21st Edition.
This mean welders certified under the old rules must be requalified for the additional procedures. Welding & Joining Management Group certifies welders and welding procedures.
Call today to get compliant on your certifications: 303-451-6759
Failure analysis of welds is the collection, study and analysis of service conditions to assess possible causes of a break-down and the fault of the failure incident.
WJMG™ assessments have included the most likely cause of weld failures in pipelines, pressure vessels, tanks, transportation vehicles, mass-produced products and general construction defects which generally have large financial implications.